Thisweeksmeme:HELTER SKELTER Welcome to the July 20 version of Monday Crazy Questions.(which is posted by Sunday eve) Every Monday questions are posted that I hope are a little thought provoking! This is just a short meme meant to have some quick fun and not get too tedious! Copy and paste the questions onto your blog, answer the questions and DON'T FORGET TO SIGN IN MR LINKY Below to let everyone know where your answers are. Post pictures in your answers to the meme if you want to! Have fun!
1.what is one thing that will put a great big ole smile on your face? 2.Your walking down the street toward a very familiar face. As you get closer you realize you do not remember this persons name at all. Do you speak with the chance that they'll want to stop and chat or do you pretend that you don't see the person? 3. Are you the Rock or the sponge of your household?
4. You have gone over to a friends for dinner. You look down at your plate and notice a great big ole hair hanging out from inside your sandwich. What do you do. ?
5. If you HAD to name one....who would you say is your role model?
6. Have you raised children? if so do you think your parenting skills were top notch or could have used a little help from Dr Phil?
7. would your -(Past or present)- mate/spouse, significant other/whatever -say that living with you has been like a gentle breeze or more like a hurricane?
8. When you shop at the grocery store, do you always shop exactly by a list or just go helter skelter and hope that you get home with most of what you need?
Please Join in every week and please leave your link in the MR Linky box below- to tell us where your answers are. Leave a COMMENT also,if you'd like, to tell us that you have participated in this weeks theme. If you can, read the answers from other members and leave them a comment.
Thanks so much for participating...it's great to see such interest!!!